DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and is accompanied by information on :
the data controller and the purposes for which the data is collected (purposes) ;
the legal basis of the data processing ;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the data collection for the management of your request and the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than those provided through the online service are used to process your request);
the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data (only the company, except when it is necessary to transfer the data to a third party);
how long the data is kept;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision making;
your Data Protection rights and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected within the framework of the services offered on our site are processed according to secure protocols and allow our structure to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
For any information or exercise of your rights and freedoms on the processing of personal data, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
- by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail (with a copy of your ID in case you exercise your rights) to the following address : Camping le Clos de Barbey, Route d’Aups , 83630 Bauduen
A "cookie" is a string of information, usually small and identified by name, that may be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and will send it back to the web server each time you reconnect to it. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to memorize your customer identifier with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping cart, an identifier allowing to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes.
Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies :